Note to self: mind your head, wellbeing is not an add-on!
About the training
Health is the new wealth!
More than ever, interest in wellbeing and mental health in the workplace is growing. The aim of this training is to promote better mental health and wellbeing especially in anxiety inducing professions.
These often attract individuals with a tendency for accuracy and a drive towards perfectionism.
The culture of these professions is one of “high-performance, high expectations and personal liability”. When coupled with specific personality traits applied in a maladaptive way it can become damaging to one’s health.
Perfectionism is a double-edged sword. It can be a driver to perform at high levels and deliver top-quality work, it can also become a recipe for disaster because there is no such thing as complete control.
Attaining self-awareness to understand “perfectionistic” thinking patterns helps to identify its roots (generally fear and insecurity) and mitigate the negatives.
Personality impacts what we do and what we say!
- Brief welcoming of your pain points and any “sarcastic” comment
- YOU are responsible for your wellbeing
- Light on your personality type
- How to recognize perfectionist behaviours?
- Self-awareness and understanding our emotions
- Discussing mind, ego, thoughts, self-criticism and fear
- Discussing self-care, self-compassion and connectedness
Maximum 6 person
+32 497 54 47 75
Prior to any training, a preparatory meeting (or call) takes place to better meet client’s and/ participants knowledge and needs.
Post training, possibility of 1-1 micro-consulting