Governance made simple
About the training
Good governance and conduct today, can prevent regulatory sanctions and reputational damage tomorrow!
This training is a prerequisite to all employees of all businesses. It will be particularly useful to maintain anethic culture and raise awareness of its application in a constantly ramping up regulatory landscape.
The concept of governance can be confusing for non-experts and it all start with a fundamental lack of common understanding about what governance is.
We see regulatory professionals often being a focal point for conflicts and frustration for what regulation can generate and the result of this misunderstanding is a failure to communicate adequately and to get the right messages across.
This training is an introduction to the challenging but fascinating world of the guardians of the rules. It helps understand the key elements of governance and the relationship between stakeholders.
- Brief welcoming of your pain points and any “sarcastic” comment
- Corporate Governance, an ambitious term but: why, who and how?
- Risk culture, an invisible power
- The parties to Governance
- The stewardship theory (contrast with agency theory)
- Understanding: the three lines of defence, risk management, compliance, external audit, internal audit
- and internal control
- Exploring: law, morality, ethics and conduct
- Business governance
- Dealing with dilemmas: communicating towards achieving goals congruence
Maximum 10 persons
+32 497 54 47 75
Prior to any training, a preparatory meeting (or call) takes place to better meet client’s and/ participants knowledge and needs.
Post training, possibility of 1-1 micro-consulting