Overcoming call reticence: be a strategic advisor to your client by phone
About the training
Private Bankers are fascinated by their industries and its themes however they face increased regulation requirements, continued cost increase and shrink in revenue margins.
This training will assist the first line to redesign the customer experience to meet their evolving needs in an ever-increasing banking regulatory landscape.
Since there is a difference between having a difficult conversation and having a conversation about a difficult thing, the workshop will help Private Bankers understand the behavioural style of their clients (or stakeholder groups) and maximize client interaction across a shifting communication technology spectrum.
They will learn, through storytelling, to gain insight into building on their own strengths and addressing their limitations to increase their capacity to build rapport with clients.
- Brief welcoming of your pain points and any “sarcastic” comment
- Exploring self-awareness: the important conversations you will ever have are the ones with yourself
- Confidence, courage, trust, social connection, authenticity, transparency, value creation: why does it matter?
- The unique characteristics of your client’s personality
- Mind the culture gap
- Vocal intelligence to influence
- What type of storyteller are you? The floor is yours!
- Your client: best interests and better advice
- Growth mindset: exploring creativity in a complex and highly regulated environment
Maximum 6 person
+32 497 54 47 75
Prior to any training, a preparatory meeting (or call) takes place to better meet client’s and/ participants knowledge and needs.
Post training, possibility of 1-1 micro-consulting